Aging skin is the “fear” of most women, making you lose confidence and always self-deprecating in your skin. Entering the age of 30, the skin begins to age, so many women look to skin rejuvenation methods. So what is this method, let’s find out.
Facial rejuvenation is a natural or cosmetic solution to help reverse the signs of aging (wrinkles, dark skin, uneven skin tone, melasma, freckles, …) and regain a smooth beauty. youthfulness to the skin. Let’s learn about this method to combat the approaching aging.
* What is skin rejuvenation?
When entering the age of 30, your skin will begin to age when the collagen fibers and elastic fibers of the skin will gradually thin, causing the cell reproduction process to be reduced. At this time, you will notice signs of aging such as skin thinning, loss of elasticity, appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet, age spots… Reduces skin’s whiteness and smoothness skin.
The main reason is that as the skin ages, the hormones inside the body begin to change and no longer work in a normal cycle. Sometimes it can be due to work, staying up late, stress, not carefully protecting the skin, causing environmental factors such as sunlight, smoke, environmental pollution … Damage the skin, make the skin dry and easy to peel off.
Skin rejuvenation is applying natural facial rejuvenation methods from nutritious foods, using beauty cosmetics or applying medical technology to rejuvenate the skin with collagen. Skin rejuvenation will help reverse the signs of aging on the skin, take care of the skin daily, nourish the skin fresh, radiant and stimulate the regeneration of new collagen cells in the body.
* Skin rejuvenation methods for women.
* Protect skin from within.
In addition, many people also choose methods to slow down and improve aging skin thanks to the effect of stimulating collagen regeneration such as Laser, IPL, RF, Botox, Restylane techniques, etc. However, you should choose the muscles. A reputable agency to do it to avoid losing money.
Eat enough nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, good fats and foods that help rejuvenate the skin, enhance vitamin supplements for the body, especially vitamins such as vitamins B1, B2, C, B5, B6, vitamin K, magnesium micro-minerals… Helps promote collagen production and make the skin firmer, at the same time, vitamins and minerals found in oranges and pineapples also work to whiten and clear acne. Your skin is always rosy and full of vitality.
Get enough sleep, go to bed early before 10 am and wake up early around 6 am to help reverse the aging process to keep the skin tight and smooth. Regular exercise and sports and drinking enough water to moisturize, eliminate toxins from the body, help you have a clear, shiny and vibrant skin.
Use detox water from clean natural fruits to remove toxins from the body, provide essential vitamins and minerals for bright, smooth skin.
Always keep a good mental state, keep yourself a happy mentality, should not be irritable. Do not work too hard, leading to psychological stress that easily makes the body tired, the skin deteriorates. Prolonged stress promotes acne development, makes the skin more sensitive, breaks down the protective layer causing the skin to lose moisture balance. So always be happy, love life, live to the fullest to stay young.
* Protect skin from the outside.
Protect your skin from environmental damage such as sunlight and pollution by using sunscreen, wearing a mask, and wearing protective clothing when going out.
Implement a daily skin care method, nourish fresh, radiant skin (skincare) with steps such as:
– Apply a hydrating toner to the skin.
– Use anti-aging serums.
– Apply moisturizer and sunscreen.
– Start applying makeup.
– Remove make-up remove old makeup and dirt after a working day – use cleanser to deep clean skin and smooth skin, can alternately use exfoliating cleanser twice a week.
– Then is the skin care step with products such as Toner / Lotion / Serum.
– Use specialized skin lightening creams day and night to help even skin tone and freshness, moisturize and nourish the skin around the eyes.
– Massage and mask are the most commonly chosen methods to maintain beautiful skin in spas or at home.
– Provide substances that help slow down aging with supplements such as vitamins E, A, C, selenium.
– Using cosmetic methods such as injecting nutrients directly into the skin such as vitamins C, E, stem cells into the skin of the face and neck are the places that suffer the most aging due to exposure to the sun.